Below is information about Thai Son's apparel export contract terms and one of it's customers Jeronimo Martins - Portugal. Please contact us with your inquiry to get started exploring opportunities in Vietnam.
Apparel Export Company Brochure
One of Our Current Customers - Jerome Martins - Portugal
￼In short, as a Vietnam Clothing Manufacturer, we prefer the following terms:
Trade Terms: Free on Board (FOB)
Payment Terms: Letter of Credit (L/C)
Transport Terms: Bill of Lading (BIL)
Shipping Terms: Full Container Load (FCL)
Where do we start contract negotiations?
First, we do not have stock garments. We make garments from your designs; so we need a tech pack from you. When we receive the tech pack we can estimate the price. If you provide us with a target price it will be much easier for us to quickly decide if it make business sense for you to work with us.
Here is an example of a tech pack.
For each style we need the following:
1. Sketch of the Garment (include pantone colors, stitch type, print patterns, etc.)(.pdf or .jpeg)
2. Dimensions for Each Size
3. Quantity for each Size
4. Accessories (buttons, zippers, draw strings etc.)
5. Print Design, size and colors;
6. If there is embroidery then we need to know the needles per inch and see an image of the embroidery.
Administratively we need to know:
1. Shipping Destination
2. Payment Terms (Letter of Credit is preferred)
3. Lead Time
3. Delivery Date
This will give us enough information to give you an accurate price quotation.