Contact them directly at www.thaisonspgarment.com.
Introduction to Xuan Hoa Ladies Woven Fashion Factory
Xuan Hoa CSR Compliance
For more information contact Hoa who will be happy to review your tech packs and quote your a price based on your order volume.
How can I help you?
Let's talk about you
2) Do you have any specific factory requirements?
3) Why are you looking for manufacturing in Vietnam vs China or India?
4) Is your order quantity per item greater than 1,000?
5) Do you have tech packs or technical specifications?
6) Do you have a website or online shop I can check out to learn more about you?
7) Which service are you interested in to start?
- Factory introductions by email
- Factory visits
- Costing (getting a price quote)
- Design and merchandising
- Quality control
- Factory audits/assessment
- Hosting (renting a desk in our office)
- Staff recruiting
Basically, base layer, long johns and thermal underwear are all very similar and use flat lock stitches. They have more than 50 four needle six thread flat lock machines and their operators are experienced at making base layer, long johns or thermal underwear. My network can source cotton, polyester, spandex, viscose, bamboo or merino wool yarn and blend them to meet your fabric requirements. If you need finishes like anti-microbial, anti-static, moisture wicking or silicon wash, they can do it.
I can introduce you to many Oeko Tex factories in Vietnam
Please send us your tech packs with order quantities so they can do some initial costing and see if they are a good fit for your target price.
1. They buy cotton, viscose, modal, polyester and spandex yarn from India, China, Korea, Thailand and US yarns
2. They produce following fabrics: Single Jersey, French Terry, Pique, Diamond Pique, Rib 1x1, Rib 2x2, Rib 1x1, Rib 6x3, Waffle, Burn-out, Hot TR, Imitation Fully Fashion Knit, Roma, Interlock, Fleece, Pique Jacquard, Knit Denim, Jacquard
3. Knitting is done by our partners in Vietnam
4. Dyeing is done by our partners in Vietnam
Embellishments they can do
1. Sublimation print
2. Screen print (water, rubber, discharge = chemical, foil, reflective, glitter...)
3. All over print
4. Piece print
7. Stones: sew-on stones, glued-on stones.
Minimum order quantity (MOQ)
2,000 pcs per style up to 150,000pcs per style.
60-150 days depend on order's quantity, design & requirements.
4. Oeko-Tex for rubber printing.
5. Target Australia
6. Adidas (FFC 63620)
Quality control standards
AQL 1.5, 2.5, 4.00 for current buyers.
A few sewing factories in Vietnam can make garments from your designs. They they need a tech pack from you. When they receive the tech pack they can estimate the price. If you provide them with a target price it will be much easier for them to quickly decide if it make business sense to work together.
For each style they need the following:
1. Sketch of the Garment (include pantone colors, stitch type, print patterns, etc.)(.pdf or .jpeg)
2. Dimensions for Each Size
3. Quantity for each Size
4. Accessories (buttons, zippers, draw strings etc.)
5. Print Design, size and colors;
6. If there is embroidery then we need to know the needles per inch and see an image of the embroidery.
Administratively they need to know:
1. Shipping Destination
2. Payment Terms (Letter of Credit is preferred)
3. Lead Time
3. Delivery Date
Send me your info today so I can introduce you to a Oeko Tex textile company in Vietnam!
Thermal Underwear Manufacturer in Vietnam
The buyer is the largest Food Distribution Group in Portugal and Poland. Every day they welcome millions of customers to their Pingo Doce Supermarkets and Hypermarkets, Recheio Cash & Carries.
How much does an effective ODM strategy for sewing factories cost and what is the pay off? The cost to design and produce the collection should range from 5,000 to $8,000. 80% of this expense would be used for hiring a designer experienced with the hobby you have chosen. 20% would be used to produce the garments. Then you would have to spend $15,000 for each trade show. The $15,000 will pay for flights, hotel, booth fees and hiring a local sales person who is a member of the hobby group you have chosen AND speaks the local language. My advice would be to produce one collection and show it at three trade shows: one in Europe, one in America, and one in China. So, in total an ODM investment would be around $55,000. What is the pay off? If you can get 5 FOB customers who order a total of 100,000 garments and each garment has a profit of 50 cents then your ODM campaign can be profitable after one year.
What is the real purpose of doing an ODM campaign? It is NOT to become a famous design house and sell your designs. Garment manufacturers are not experts in design, branding and marketing. A Vietnamese sewing factory will never be a Lacoste or a Nike. The ultimate goal of an ODM campaign is to get more FOB orders.
My Best Advice
Value of a Tech Pack
27 Decision Points
Bill of Materials
Example Tech Packs
Tech Pack Software
Contact me today!
1. Which styles do you want to manufacture first?
2. Do you have tech packs?
3. Do you have any special factory requirements?
4. Have you produced before? If yes, then in what country?
5. What quantity per style per color do you order?
6. Does your company have a website?
7. Do you want to work with an agent or directly with the factory?
8. Do you plan to visit Vietnam?
Fashion Start-up Consultant
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Author and Dad